my other side!


i have made up my mind about it
and i have good reasons for it
reasons that can only be wrong if my eyes were blind
so i have engraved it to become apart of my beliefs
it has helped me grow....helped me to be me
became a force that prevents me from loosing myself
my beliefs!

but every now and then
there will be a moment, a person, a sentence...
that would make me question everything
put my mind in a blank state
drive me nuts

and just when i am going to do or say something i will regret,
it kicks in and rescues me
so at the end of the day, i am still me
yes you won and i suffered under your game
but i'm still standing, waiting...
and when the time is right,
i will break you!!!



[get this widget]

7 ~pixels~:

kaiza shozey said...

oh! that thing u talked abt last night dho? hmmmmm.

shan said...

kaiza shozey - uknw the best part about it is that i found the perfect pic! hehe..and dont hmmmmm me :/

kaiza shozey said...

lol. ok ok. i admit ive had some feelings like that as well. *whistle whistle*

iecco said...

errrrr?? i duno what to say... Hmm...

white flower said...

umm... i dont really understand the poem but.. that photo is scary... it reminds me of 'thehills have eyes 2' ... :P
anyways still.. cool poem

odium said...

nicely written....:D

shan said...

everyone - thanks alot :)