you, me, i

Sometimes you talk to yourself! You make promises to yourself!
Believe that you can do things! Take things head on!
You think! You imagine! You assume! You decide!
And then…

You realize!

That everything you just did was you! Just you!
There’s no one else!
You’re alone!
And then…

It all becomes clear…

You’re wrong! It’s not just you!
You’re not alone!
I miss home…I miss my family...I miss my friends
I miss who i used to be
I MISS ME!


[get this widget]

4 ~pixels~:

iecco said...

miss ya too buddy... !!

aesha said...

i miss you too ^_^

kaiza shozey said...

same here. it sux that ur not here when most of the whole gang is finally coming back. nattu here. affey, farey and iru are also coming back.

shan said...

i-kko - :)

aesha - dum da dum da dum da dum da dam ooooooooo.... ^_^

kaiza - i'll be back on 11th...